Recruitment
Site Contributions
Recent Images
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Legacy Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
=Khrull=
The Decapitator
is imba

re: Hello old friends!

Hey everyone.

I doubt anyone even checks this site all that often anymore, but I really hope there are still people from the old gang kicking around. I would love to get in touch with you all again. Been reminiscing about the good old days with Corby (Ehanoro) tonight and it's really made me miss you guys.

Add me on Skype (sean4792) and say hello!

WoW! Great to hear from you Sean. I still check this site every couple of months or so just in case any of the old gang drop a line. I'm doing well, still fighting fires and picking old people up off the floor. I actually started playing WoW a bit but just casually (bgs and the occasional dungeon)and sometimes I see Craig or Laura on depending on who is playing the account. I have a great many good memories with all yall youngsters and it really does me good to hear you're doing well. I'm sure you're pulling top grades in college as I expect nothing less from you. Hopefully others will check the site and see this post, I'd love to see what folks are up to now. Keep in touch and continue to be the great person you are!
=Khrull=
The Decapitator
is imba

Hey Grazh!

It's been far, far too long man. Really glad to hear everything is still going well for you in life. How's your family? From what I remember you had a whole pack of kids terrorizing you on a daily basis.

I just started my senior year at university this September. Pretty crazy that it will all be coming to an end soon. You'll be happy to know I have been pulling in some nice grades. Amazing what you can do with all the free time you have when you aren't raiding. I still play around a bit on the PS3 and Xbox 360, but I've been out of PC gaming for a while now. It kind of lost its magic for me after my time in WoW was over. Glad to hear you're still keeping in touch with some of the old gang on WoW though! You'll have to pass along a nice word from me the next time you run in to anyone. Sometimes it gets to me thinking about the good old days. I miss talking to you guys and hanging out for hours and hours every week (despite the inevitable frustration that tended to accompany raiding).

Anyways, hopefully we'll get lucky and hear from some our days in WoW. We should trade contact info, either Skype or Facebook or whatever, so that it might be a little easier to keep in touch in the future.

P.S. If you're still in touch with Caydence or Garg I'd love for you to pass along a hello from me!

What's uppp, I nostalgia about how much ass we used to kick so often, some of the best years of my life were with this amazing guild, I miss you guys! <3

I've moved home to Saskatchewan and am working for my mother at her new business(A diner) I cook.

I've been playing LoL a lot, I'm Platinum 3 as of now, video games are still the only thing I'm good at

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Crusher of Skulls
Officer Alts
aspires to be a meatshield

Well well well, we meet again old friends. It's been far too long since I've spoken with you crazy people. I've been doing well and I'm currently living in Minneapolis, going to blindness training and almost done. I haven't played much of anything since everyone left.
I miss everyone very much, so many memories of the gang. Would love to do it again, haha. Nice to see Sean, Corby, and Nate doing well. I'll start logging in and see if I can catch folks on. Take care and I love you guys! Peace.
=Khrull=
The Decapitator
is imba

GARG!

Shit man it's good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I miss you like hell buddy. It's been way way way too long since we've caught up.

Do you have facebook or skype or anything? I hate losing touch with you for months at a time.

Howdy!

Grazh told me Khrull was giving a cake to anyone that posted in this thread so I wanted to be sure to cash in...
this is Caydence

I got married a couple years ago and we recently had our first child. We named her Ehan, the girliest name we could think of.

I'm still playing Diablo3 and arena stuff in WoW. If anyone wants to do things together in either of those lemme know, my skype is Gratch37.

is tanking the walls

I guess I decided to check this forum at just the right time. Good to see people still around. I have a lot more free time this semester than I expected, I may try to hop back in for a month or two and give the new expansion a try.
Lightpelt
LighpeltBWR
Officer
wiped the raid

Wayne and I were reminiscing about the guild tonight and wondering how everyone was doing and I thought 'What the hell' and pulled up the site. So good to see you guys again. We've really missed you! Like so many, we haven't really done much of anything game-wise since leaving WoW - played GW2 for a while, got tired of it and moved on to Borderlands 2 and a few other random games, but nothing hard core. As you said Khrull, it's amazing how much free time you have when you aren't raiding. Those were good times though - I really do miss you all. Maybe I will grab up a copy of MoP and renew my subscription for a few months...

Andrea

Crusher of Skulls
Officer Alts

Wow, I haven't heard of a Lightpelt in ages it seems. My first memories of you was in HKM and you accidently pulling him a few times.  And afterwards we took on Mags and you kept swiping the goons and starting the event while Khrull was counting down haha.  I can't forget your voice and the times I would hear you say balls, was hilarious. 

I remember our leveling adventure we had when Lich King came out, we were lost so many times and ran into small alliance towns and over cliffs and into elites.  Was so funny.  And the times we would be last and get lost trying to get to the rest of the group and end up having Argath or Racci summon us haha.  I miss playing with everyone and having that core group around.  Since BC it was a blast and all throughout.  I don't regret logging in all those hours and playing till my eyes bleed because it was with you guys!  Love you all and wish everyone the best in life. 

Velathiana
Raider
got caught tunneling

Hiya everybody!

Just popped in to say Happy (upcoming) Thanksgiving to all you Americanz! But a little update on my life I guess; doing a joint master's program at Ohio University and University of Miami (in Florida), so lots of travelling and research and busywork to keep me occupied. I don't really play videogames all that much anymore, no interest in new consoles and such. May end up buying a new computer soon (been using this one since the end of Wrath...), and who knows, may subscribe for a month or two to see what the deal is. Definitely won't be anything serious though.

Hope you're all doing well, glad to see the people posting in this thread are still alive and happy!

Vel

P.S. Ryp is alive and well, he says hello!

Edit: Happy (late) birthday Grazh!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
Norro
DPS is below the tank

Holy shit, It's been awhile. How is everyone? 

Hey there.  How is everyone?  I have been well just living life in the cities.  Miss talking and hanging with all of you guys.  Nice seeing Norro is still alive.  Grazh is kicking still to it seems  I will try and start playing again with the new expansion. 

Maybe we'll see each other in-game.  Peace.

EmoFeast

hey guys.

just booted up my old computer and this site was in my bookmarks. its funny reading messages from everyone when it feels like so long ago that we raided, but i can remember so many of them like it was yesterday. i am working like a real person now and dont spend too much time on the computer playing games. some work friends keep trying to talk me into playing when warlords comes out. i have been resisting so far, lets see how i do! hope everyone is doing well, maybe someone might even read this eventually

peter

Racci
Officer
is doing the bear dance

EmoFeast wrote:

hey guys.

Emofeast! I'm telling Ehan, and he'll come post some silly, sentimental greeting with some faces like ;-; and such. Glad to hear from you. Hallo friends.

Edit: holy shit. Joined: 02 Sep 2008

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Legacy Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Recent Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHello old friends! by Khilbron411 days ago18 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMoP is actually pretty cool so far by Avabelle1848 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderWHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT? by Khilbron1849 days ago4 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderXcom Borderlands 2 Anyone? by dedjim1862 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAnyone still play? by dedjim1862 days ago4 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Tweets
Site Search Widget
Server Status