Recruitment
Site Contributions
Recent Images
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Legacy Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khilbron
Alt
got caught tunneling

re: WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Crusher of Skulls wrote:
Sup grandpa, how's life been treating ya. I'm doin' well just chillin' most of the time. I play D3 most of the time nowadays. I rarely log in into WoW, only to keep GM on EL . I was thinkin' of gettin' GW2 since I use to play GW1 but I haven't decided yet. Haven't picked up MoP yet, not sure if I will any time soon. Miss all of you and I hope life is good. Take care and I'll see yall around if you play D3/WoW. Peace.

If you ever want to hang out on GW2 Garg, im on Eredon Terrace (they still offer free server transfers)

aspires to be a meatshield

Sup grandpa, how's life been treating ya. I'm doin' well just chillin' most of the time. I play D3 most of the time nowadays. I rarely log in into WoW, only to keep GM on EL . I was thinkin' of gettin' GW2 since I use to play GW1 but I haven't decided yet. Haven't picked up MoP yet, not sure if I will any time soon. Miss all of you and I hope life is good. Take care and I'll see yall around if you play D3/WoW. Peace.
Olducu
Olducu
Officer
is an erotic roleplayer

I'm all like, WoW for lyfe brah.

got caught tunneling

re: Re: WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Argath_BWR wrote:
Sup all,

First, sorry for going MIA at the beginning of the year. RL reared it's head in an ugly way and there was a long time in which I had no time for gaming, and still no real time now for a WoW commitment, and unless it's with you guys no desire.

That said I love you all with mouf and miss you all terribly. Except for Garg. FUCK THAT GUY! :P <3

Besides WoW I've been a BattleTech nerd since the 80s and recently got into the Mechwarrior Online beta. I was curious if there's anyone who still trolls this forum who is interested in this game and might perchance be playing it now or interested in playing it when it goes live.

If so lemme know.

Love,
Argath

Well, I don't know about the rest but I am still lurking around these forums "Old Man" ;). However I have been playing Guild Wars 2 pretty regularly.

is an erotic roleplayer

Sup all,

First, sorry for going MIA at the beginning of the year. RL reared it's head in an ugly way and there was a long time in which I had no time for gaming, and still no real time now for a WoW commitment, and unless it's with you guys no desire.

That said I love you all with mouf and miss you all terribly. Except for Garg. FUCK THAT GUY! :P <3

Besides WoW I've been a BattleTech nerd since the 80s and recently got into the Mechwarrior Online beta. I was curious if there's anyone who still trolls this forum who is interested in this game and might perchance be playing it now or interested in playing it when it goes live.

If so lemme know.

Love,
Argath
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Legacy Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Tweets
Site Search Widget
Server Status